Who we are
We have property covered.
Established in Sydney in 1988, Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney is a leading firm of property valuers, analysts, advisers and consultants who operate throughout Australia and New Zealand, with links globally. Since our inception, it has been our philosophy to be recognised as an elite supplier of investment, development and asset property services.
To us, ‘property’ means all forms of real estate and infrastructure, asset, plant machinery and equipment. We aim to provide superior property advisory services specialising in consulting, valuation, property and asset management, facilities management, transaction management, as well as property market and economic research.
Our fundamental business and service principles are knowledge, experience, professionalism and innovation we demonstrate in our daily operations. At Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney, we employ well-educated professionals who are committed to delivering an unforgettable service. We utilise our in-house developed client connectivity system ‘PRPOnline’ as a state of the art, web services based system, that has significantly enhanced connectivity between our clients and our service offerings. In addition, we have Yardi Voyager as the primary platform of our Asset, Property and Facilities Management Division.
At Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney we are continuously communicating our daily operations through our Four Company Pillars, being:
- The types of clients we represent
- The property classifications we deal with
- The reasons clients use us
- The locations we cover
“We have property covered”.
The Clients we represent
We have all client profiles covered.
Preston Rowe Paterson acts for a diverse range of clients with all types of real estate and infrastructure, asset, plant and machinery interests, such as:
- Accountants, auditors, insolvency practitioners
- Banks, finance companies & lending institutions
- Commercial & residential non-bank lenders
- Family offices;
- Finance & mortgage brokers
- Hotel owners & operators
- Institutional investors
- Insurance brokers & companies
- Investment advisors
- Lessors & lessees
- Listed and private companies & corporations
- Listed property trusts
- Local, state & federal government departments & agencies
- Mining companies
- Mortgage trusts
- Overseas clients
- Private investors
- Property syndication managers
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
- Rural landholders
- Solicitors and barristers
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Superannuation funds
- Trustee & custodial companies
The Property Classifications we deal with
We have all real estate types covered.
We regularly provide valuation, advisory, research, acquisition due diligence management, asset and property management, consultancy and leasing services for all types of Real Estate, including:
- Metropolitan & CBD commercial office buildings
- Retail shopping centres & shops
- Industrial, office/warehouses & factories
- Business parks
- Hotels (accommodation) & resorts
- Hotels (pubs), motels & caravan parks
- Residential developments projects
- Residential dwellings (houses/apartments/units)
- Rural properties
- Hospitals and aged care
- Special purpose properties
- Extractive industries & resource based enterprises
- Infrastructure including airports and port facilities
Asset, plant & machinery valuation
We have all types of asset, plant and machinery covered.
Our asset, plant and machinery valuation, appraisal and advisory division undertake valuation of all forms of plant, machinery, furniture fittings and equipment, including:
- Mining & earth moving equipment/road plant
- Resort & accommodation, hotel furniture, fittings & equipment
- Office fit outs & equipment
- Farming equipment
- Transport equipment
- Industrial/factory equipment
- Licensed club furniture, fittings & equipment
- Building services equipment (lifts, air conditioning, fire services and building maintenance equipment)
- Insurance valuations
- Asset valuations
The Locations we cover
We have all locations covered.
From our capital city and regional office locations we serve our client’s needs throughout Australia. Globally, we operate directly our relationships offices in New Zealand and across the Asia-Pacific region.
In the Asia-Pacific region we have associated office networks throughout: China via China Appraisal, Japan via Daiwa Realty Appraisal, Thailand via CPM Capital and Co and Philippines via Cuervo Appraisers Incorporated.
The Reasons clients use us
We have your needs covered.
Our clients seek our property (Real Estate, Infrastructure, Plant and Machinery) services for a multitude of reasons including:
- Acquisitions & disposals
- Alternative use & highest and best use analysis
- Asset management
- Asset valuations for financial reporting to meet ASIC, AASB, IFRS & IVSC guidelines
- Compulsory acquisition & resumption
- Corporate merger & acquisition real estate due diligence
- Due diligence management for acquisitions and sales
- Facilities management
- Feasibility studies
- Funding valuations
- Funds management advice & portfolio analysis
- Income and outgoings projections and analysis
- Insurance valuations (replacement and reinstatement costs)
- Leasing vacant space within managed properties
- Listed property trust & investment fund valuations & revaluations
- Litigation support
- Marketing & development strategies
- Property management
- Property syndicate valuations and re-valuations
- Rating and taxing objections
- Receivership, insolvency and liquidation valuations and support/advice
- Relocation advice, strategies and consultancy
- Rental assessments and determinations
- Sensitivity analysis
- Strategic property planning