We have property covered.
Established in Sydney in 1988, Preston Rowe Paterson is a firm of property valuers, analysts, advisers and consultants who operate out of 25 offices across metropolitan and regional Australia and 5 offices in New Zealand. Preston Rowe Paterson recently formed relationship agreements in China, via China Appraisal, Japan via Daiwa Reality Appraisal and Thailand via CPM Capital and Co.
To us ‘property’ means all forms of real estate and infrastructure as well as plant, machinery and equipment. We aim to provide superior property advisory services specialising in valuation, property and asset management, facilities management, transaction management, consulting and property market & economic research.
Our fundamental business and service principles are knowledge, experience, professionalism and innovation, which we demonstrate in our day to day operations. At Preston Rowe Paterson, we employ educated professionals who are committed to delivering Preston Rowe Paterson services in an honest and genuine manner. We utilise our in-house developed, client connectivity system ‘PRPOnline’. ‘PRP online’ is a state of the art, web services based system, that has significantly enhanced connectivity between our clients and our service offerings. In addition, we recently adopted Yardi Voyager as the primary platform of our Asset, Property and Facilities Management Division.
Whether in the context of:
- The types of clients we represent,
- The property classifications we deal with,
- The locations we cover; or
- The reasons clients engage us:-
“We have property covered”
We have all client profiles covered.
We act for an array of clients with different property needs including:-
- Accountants, auditors, insolvency practitioners;
- Banks, finance companies & lending institutions;
- Commercial & residential non-bank lenders;
- Finance & mortgage brokers;
- Hotel owners & operators;
- Institutional investors;
- Insurance brokers & companies;
- Investment advisors;
- Lessors & lessees;
- Listed and private companies & corporations;
- Listed property trusts;
- Local, state & federal government departments & agencies;
- Mining companies;
- Mortgage trusts;
- Overseas clients;
- Private investors;
- Property syndication managers;
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS);
- Rural landholders;
- Solicitors and barristers;
- Sovereign wealth funds;
- Superannuation funds;
- Trustee & custodial companies.
Types of real estate
We have all real estate types covered.
We provide valuation, advisory, research, acquisition due diligence management, asset and property management services for all types of real estate including:
- Metropolitan & CBD commercial office buildings;
- Retail shopping centres & shops;
- Industrial, office/warehouses & factories;
- Business parks;
- Hotels (accommodation) & resorts;
- Hotels (pubs), motels & caravan parks;
- Residential developments projects;
- Residential dwellings (houses/apartments/units);
- Rural properties;
- Hospitals and aged care;
- Special purpose properties;
- Extractive industries & resource based enterprises;
- Infrastructure including airports and port facilities.
Asset, plant & machinery valuation
We have all types of asset, plant and machinery covered.
Our asset, plant and machinery valuation, appraisal and advisory division undertake valuation of all forms of plant, machinery, furniture fittings and equipment including:
- Mining & earth moving equipment/road plant;
- Resort & accommodation, hotel furniture, fittings & equipment;
- Office fit outs & equipment;
- Farming equipment;
- Transport equipment;
- Industrial/factory equipment;
- Licensed club furniture, fittings & equipment;
- Building services equipment (lifts, air conditioning, fire services and building maintenance equipment).
Our service area
We have all locations covered.
From our capital city and regional office locations we serve our client’s needs throughout Australia. Globally, we operate directly or via our relationship offices for special purpose real estate asset classes, infrastructure and plant & machinery.
Reasons for our services
We have your needs covered.
Our clients seek our property (real estate, infrastructure, plant and machinery) services for a multitude of reasons including:
- Acquisitions & disposals;
- Alternative use & highest and best use analysis;
- Asset management;
- Asset valuations for financial reporting to meet ASIC, AASB, IFRS & IVSC guidelines;
- Compulsory acquisition & resumption;
- Corporate merger & acquisition real estate due diligence;
- Due diligence management for acquisitions and sales;
- Facilities management;
- Feasibility studies;
- Funding valuations;
- Funds management advice & portfolio analysis;
- Income and outgoings projections and analysis;
- Insurance valuations (replacement and reinstatement costs);
- Leasing vacant space within managed properties;
- Listed property trust & investment fund valuations & revaluations;
- Litigation support;
- Marketing & development strategies;
- Property management;
- Property syndicate valuations and re-valuations;
- Rating and taxing objections;
- Receivership, insolvency and liquidation valuations and support/advice;
- Relocation advice, strategies and consultancy;
- Rental assessments and determinations;
- Sensitivity analysis;
- Strategic property planning.