We have careers covered.
Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney’s success stems from our knowledge, experience and the people who make up our team. From our exceptional leadership team to the hard working property professionals and our dedicated support staff; each individual contributes to the momentous results that Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney continually achieves.
Our employees are given the opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects; from major developments to airports, infrastructure and ports. We provide services to a number of major corporations in Australia such as QANTAS, Chevron and Ausgrid; which allows our staff to gain firsthand experience working on high-level projects within the property industry.
As a growing property consultancy and advisory business we have many opportunities for passionate property individuals, be it experienced professionals or those starting their career in property. Our Directors and Associate Directors provide invaluable guidance to staff and we currently have a program to foster graduates and students through involvement in property matters.
We are proud of our reputation in the property sector and encourage all Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney staff to exercise our core values of knowledge, experience, professionalism and innovation daily. We provide staff with optimum office space and facilities to assist individuals to reach peak performance; in addition, we aim to regularly provide social opportunities for members of the company to interact on matters outside of Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney.
We understand the importance of education and as a result, we encourage our staff to engage in industry events, workshops and internal training and development days. Each year Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney sponsors the Australian Property Institute’s Young Property Professional and encourage participation by all staff members.
Roles we are currently recruiting for are listed under the careers tab. Please apply for any relevant positions.
Research Analyst - providing research across all property sectors
An exciting opportunity is available to join Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney as the business expands. Benefit from a professional working environment where there is an opportunity to really make this role your own and develop and broaden your knowledge across all property markets. You will be responsible for reporting on a range of property specific data and economic factors that influence property markets locally and throughout Australia as well as global factors. You will work closely with the professional team of valuers dissecting markets providing comprehensive economic reports across all sectors of property.
- Researching the commercial and residential markets that we operate in – this is a vital part of our advisory service delivery;
- Preparing property research reports and related blog articles for social media channels on Australian property markets and real estate funds management markets;
- Providing insights on the Australian economy to support our growing national and international office network;
- Undertaking and preparing specialist research reports;
- Assisting in the publication of market research findings – collecting and analysing industry data and identifying key trends.
Candidates who wish to apply for this role must have a passion for property, possess excellent communication skills and be confident and professional in appearance and work ethic. You will have:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Property or other related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a research analyst;
- Highly organised and efficient;
- Demonstrated report writing skills;
- Professional presentation and manner;
- Knowledge of the Sydney commercial property market;
- High degree of accountability and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated understanding of research methodologies and analytics;
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills – solid numerical ability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
We offer a supportive and friendly team-based environment with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. This is a full-time role Monday to Friday.
Exciting opportunities and excellent career path for the right candidate! Immediate start available.
For further information, please contact Kylie Blackwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our website at www.prpsydney.com.au.