We have careers covered.
Preston Rowe Paterson’s success stems from our knowledge, experience and the people who make up our team. From our exceptional leadership team to the hardworking property professionals and our dedicated support staff; each individual contributes to the momentous results Preston Rowe Paterson continually achieves.
Our employees are given the opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects; from major developments, to airports, infrastructure and ports. We provide services to a number of major corporations in Australia such as QANTAS, Chevron and Ausgrid; which allows our staff to gain firsthand experience working on high level projects within the property industry.
As a growing property consultancy and advisory business we have many opportunities for passionate property individuals, be that experienced professionals or those starting their career in property. Our Directors and Associate Directors provide invaluable guidance to staff and we currently have a program to foster graduates and students through involvement in property matters.
We are proud of our reputation in the property sector and encourage all Preston Rowe Paterson staff to exercise our core values of knowledge, experience, professionalism and innovation daily. We provide staff with optimum office space and facilities to assist individuals to reach peak performance; in addition we aim to regularly provide social opportunities for members of the company to interact on matters outside of Preston Rowe Paterson.
We understand the importance of education and as a result we encourage our staff to engage in industry events, workshops and internal training and development days. Each year Preston Rowe Paterson sponsor the API’s Young Property Professional and encourage participation by all staff members.
Roles we are currently recruiting for are listed under the careers tab, please apply for any relevant positions.
Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney Pty Limited provide superior property advisory services specialising in consulting, valuation, property and asset management, facilities management, transaction management, as well as property market and economic research.
We are now hiring for an exciting role as the Marketing & Social Media Coordinator.
The position will be working in collaboration with our whole property team and research department and will ultimately report to the Directors of the business providing management and execution of the end to end marketing functions.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies including social media;
- Project management of all marketing initiatives, including development of comprehensive marketing calendar;
- Events and conference content production;
- Create & collaborate content for web pages, blogs, social media, monthly newsletters, case studies and various other advertising forms ensuring client engagement with quality and innovative content;
- Develop and manage all marketing collateral including print, online and promotional material;
- Develop and maintain EDM campaigns;
- Present ideas and information that supports key branding and reputation priorities.
The right candidate should have:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing position with exposure to social media platforms;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar;
- Demonstrated experience managing social media platforms;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Demonstrated experience implementing SEO and the skills for building traffic and engagement;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products as well as Adobe products such as InDesign; Photoshop and WordPress;
- Show initiative and creative flair;
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal as well as listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- An interest in real estate is desirable but not essential.
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday.
For further information, please contact Kylie Blackwood at email@example.com
Exciting opportunities and excellent career path for the right candidate!