We have careers covered.
Preston Rowe Paterson’s success stems from our knowledge, experience and the people who make up our team. From our exceptional leadership team to the hardworking property professionals and our dedicated support staff; each individual contributes to the momentous results Preston Rowe Paterson continually achieves.
Our employees are given the opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects; from major developments, to airports, infrastructure and ports. We provide services to a number of major corporations in Australia such as QANTAS, Chevron and Ausgrid; which allows our staff to gain firsthand experience working on high level projects within the property industry.
As a growing property consultancy and advisory business we have many opportunities for passionate property individuals, be that experienced professionals or those starting their career in property. Our Directors and Associate Directors provide invaluable guidance to staff and we currently have a program to foster graduates and students through involvement in property matters.
We are proud of our reputation in the property sector and encourage all Preston Rowe Paterson staff to exercise our core values of knowledge, experience, professionalism and innovation daily. We provide staff with optimum office space and facilities to assist individuals to reach peak performance; in addition we aim to regularly provide social opportunities for members of the company to interact on matters outside of Preston Rowe Paterson.
We understand the importance of education and as a result we encourage our staff to engage in industry events, workshops and internal training and development days. Each year Preston Rowe Paterson sponsor the API’s Young Property Professional and encourage participation by all staff members.
Roles we are currently recruiting for are listed under the careers tab, please apply for any relevant positions.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Receptionist with strong work ethic and a high level of stability. It is vital you have skills in all Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat. The right candidate will bring their professional presentation, excellent communication skills, solid organisational skills and confidence to the role. The position is a dual role covering Reception plus administration support to our professional team of valuers and will be reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Answering telephone calls via the switchboard (primary responsibility);
- Meeting and greeting visitors in a friendly and polite manner;
- Booking couriers – Local, National and International as required;
- Maintaining kitchen and boardroom areas throughout the day as well as ordering amenity supplies;
- Inward and Outward Mail;
- Other Ad-hoc duties as and when directed;
- Supporting the team of valuers in an administration role including:
- Creating files
- Research and upload to PRPOnline/internal server all title searches, plans, land values and other associated materials relevant for each commercial job;
- Typing all correspondence as directed;
- Desktop publishing in line with company’s guidelines
To be considered for this position, candidates will have:
- Accurate typing (50-60 wpm)
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Intermediate level) particularly Word and Outlook;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal with exceptional phone manner;
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines;
- Exhibits flexible approach and proactive attitude to problem solving;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a close team with minimal supervision;
- Ability to act professionally and in the strictest confidence both organisationally and with clients;
- A team focus with a strong work ethic;
- Certificate in Administration or equivalent experience;
- A keen interest in the property sector is desirable.
We offer a supportive and friendly team-based environment with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. This is a full-time role Monday to Friday.
For further information, please contact Kylie Blackwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting opportunities and excellent career path for the right candidate!