We have careers covered.
Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney’s success stems from our knowledge, experience and the people who make up our team. From our exceptional leadership team to the hard working property professionals and our dedicated support staff; each individual contributes to the momentous results that Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney continually achieves.
Our employees are given the opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects; from major developments to airports, infrastructure and ports. We provide services to a number of major corporations in Australia such as QANTAS, Chevron and Ausgrid; which allows our staff to gain firsthand experience working on high-level projects within the property industry.
As a growing property consultancy and advisory business we have many opportunities for passionate property individuals, be it experienced professionals or those starting their career in property. Our Directors and Associate Directors provide invaluable guidance to staff and we currently have a program to foster graduates and students through involvement in property matters.
We are proud of our reputation in the property sector and encourage all Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney staff to exercise our core values of knowledge, experience, professionalism and innovation daily. We provide staff with optimum office space and facilities to assist individuals to reach peak performance; in addition, we aim to regularly provide social opportunities for members of the company to interact on matters outside of Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney.
We understand the importance of education and as a result, we encourage our staff to engage in industry events, workshops and internal training and development days. Each year Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney sponsors the Australian Property Institute’s Young Property Professional and encourage participation by all staff members.
As a company that values the importance of inclusivity, we are long-standing members of the Australian Network on Disability and the Diversity Council Australia.
Roles we are currently recruiting for are listed under the careers tab. Please apply for any relevant positions.
RPV & CPV Residential Valuer - Penrith and surrounding suburbs
Expansion and growth in our residential department has opened up further opportunities for highly motivated RPV & CPV Residential Valuers. Join PRP Sydney and benefit from a competitive salary and incentive scheme as well as access to some of the best innovative technology. Flexible working conditions using internet based platforms means working from home or out of the office is easy. A fantastic admin team and dedicated Associate Director offer full support to all members of the Residential Team.
The key objective of this role is to provide well founded and detailed residential valuation and advisory reports for our clients. The clients you will be working for are varied and work will require collection and analysis of sales and leasing evidence and the delivery of timely and accurate valuation reports.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend property/site inspections, prepare research and sales evidence and prepare detailed accurate valuation reports;
- Research current market activity and analyse comparable sales and leasing data for specific client work as directed;
- Exercise the highest level of risk management;
- Build effective business relationships internally and externally;
- Adhere to quality reporting standards and audit processes;
- Utilise mobile technology for field inspections;
- Maintain all required professional memberships and registrations including required CPD;
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Self-motivation and drive;
- Effective organisation skills and time management;
- Intermediate – Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel;
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of local property market;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong numerical analysis and problem solving capabilities;
- The ability to work within tight timelines and under pressure;
- The ability to understand valuation principles and methods and their correct application;
- Access to a fully road worthy, registered and insured motor vehicle and hold a current drivers licence;
- The experience with using property related financial modelling tools.
Preston Rowe Paterson’s success stems from exceptional leadership as well as the talented individuals who join our team and strive for excellence. As a professional property consultancy and advisory business there are many opportunities for passionate property individuals. Whether you are an experienced professional or starting your career in property, Preston Rowe Paterson can help individuals realise their full potential. We encourage participation and collaboration in everything we do.
Exciting opportunities and excellent career path for the right candidates!
Please note you must have RPV or CPV status as a valuer.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com