CPV Residential Valuer
Expansion and growth in our residential department has opened up further opportunities for a highly motivated CPV Residential Valuer. Join PRP Sydney and benefit from a competitive salary as well as access to some of the best innovative technology. Flexible working conditions using internet based platforms means working from home or out of the office is easy. A fantastic admin team and dedicated Associate Director offer full support to all members of the Residential Team.
The key objective of this role is to provide well-founded and detailed residential valuation and advisory reports for our clients. The clients you will be working for are varied and work will require collection and analysis of sales and leasing evidence and the delivery of timely and accurate valuation reports.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend property/site inspections, prepare research and sales evidence and prepare detailed accurate valuation reports;
- Research current market activity and analyse comparable sales and leasing data for specific client work as directed;
- Exercise the highest level of risk management;
- Build effective business relationships internally and externally;
- Adhere to quality reporting standards and audit processes;
- Utilise mobile technology for field inspections;
- Maintain all required professional memberships and registrations including required CPD;
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Self-motivation and drive;
- Effective organisation skills and time management;
- Intermediate – Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel;
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of local property market;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong numerical analysis and problem solving capabilities;
- The ability to work within tight timelines and under pressure;
- The ability to understand valuation principles and methods and their correct application;
- Access to a fully road worthy, registered and insured motor vehicle and hold a current drivers licence;
- The experience with using property related financial modelling tools.
Preston Rowe Paterson’s success stems from exceptional leadership as well as talented individuals who join our team and strive for excellence. As a professional property consultancy and advisory business, there are many opportunities for passionate property individuals. Whether you are an experienced professional or starting your career in property, Preston Rowe Paterson can help individuals realise their full potential.
We encourage participation and collaboration in everything we do. Exciting opportunities and excellent career path for the right candidates! Please note you must be near completing your CPV qualifications or hold CPV status as a valuer to apply.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com