Posted date: June 20th 2019 . Author Gregory Preston .
Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney has been monitoring geopolitical influences on our economy and real estate markets. Given the uncertainty that these events bring, it is important to monitor these events and occurrences as they can have a direct and/or indirect effect on the Australian economy and property market.
We have updated our Economic Environment Timeline to show the impact on the Australian economy after these geopolitical events:
- The outcome of the Australian Federal election
- Movement of the Australian cash rate
- Changes to the ten-year bond yield in Australia
- The widened gap with USA 10 year bonds/treasuries
- Proposal for the Hong Kong extradition law
This timeline is created with data and information collected as of 13 June 2019.