Investment Valuation and Capital Markets Advisory
Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories · Residential Development Projects · Special Purpose Properties
Chris is an Associate Director at Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney with over five years’ experience working in the field of property valuation. Chris’s work is spread throughout the Sydney metropolitan area, with a particular focus on the north-west and south-west growth centres.
Chris deals with a variety of property types including residential developments, residential property, prestige residential property, commercial office buildings, industrial, retail, hotels, pubs, and special purpose properties. He has experience working with assets worth up to $100 million.
Chris has acted on behalf of all types of clients including financial institutions, developers, institutional investors, insurance brokers and companies, listed and private companies, listed and unlisted REITs, trustee and custodial companies, and government entities.
Chris is an Associate of the Australian Property Institute with Registered and Certified Practicing Valuer accreditations (AAPI, CPV and RPV).
- Mortgage valuations;
- Development Protocols;
- Residential Development and Englobo Land Subdivision valuations within the Sydney Metropolitan Area;
- Market Rental Determinations;
- Extensive knowledge of the Estate Master Development Feasibility Model;
- Various methods of valuation;
- Knowledge of past and present Property Market Cycles; and
- Market research and analysis.