Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories ·
Residential Development Projects · Special Purpose Properties · Infrastructure Airports & Port Facilities
Daniel first joined Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney as a Graduate Valuer and gained experience working with non-residential real estate such as commercial, retail and industrial valuations. This enabled Daniel to gain the required skills and experience to move up into his current position as a professional and competent Commercial Valuer/Analyst.
Daniel is an expert in a wide range of property types including commercial office buildings, industrial warehouses and factories, and retail shops and shopping centres. He has also worked with more complex property types such as residential development projects, special-use properties such as childcare centres and pubs, and infrastructures such as airports and port facilities. His portfolio features properties throughout metropolitan Sydney, the Hunter and Greater West.
Daniel has acted for all types of clients including financial institutions, developers, institutional investors, insurance brokers and companies, listed and private companies, listed and unlisted REITS, trustee and custodial companies, and government entities.
- Rental assessments and advisory including specialized property i.e. Carriageworks site and the Old Darlinghurst Gaol, setting market stall fees for The Rocks Markets, outdoor dining, berthing licence fees and telecommunication rental assessments;
- Valuations of commercial, retail and industrial properties;
- Non-residential properties for investment and development purposes;
- Development valuations;
- Insurance valuations;
- Hypothetical freehold and leasehold valuations;
- Easement valuations;
- Childcare centre valuations;
- Plant and Equipment valuations; and
- Statutory valuations and advisory.