Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories ·
Residential Development Projects · Special Purpose Properties
Dimity joined Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney in 2011 as an Assistant Valuer. Since then she has progressed her way into becoming a competent and professional Commercial Valuer/Analyst where she specialises in valuation for a broad range of property types. This includes commercial office buildings, retail shops and shopping centres, industrial warehouses and factories, residential properties and special purpose properties.
Dimity has worked extensively in the area of childcare centre valuation and unit entitlement assessments and is known as the expert in this area at Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney.
Over time Dimity has built an impressive portfolio featuring all client types including financial institutions, developers, institutional investors, insurance brokers and companies, listed and private companies, listed and unlisted REITS, trustee and custodial companies, and government entities.
- Valuation for investment and vacant possession purposes;
- Childcare valuation;
- Land reclamation valuations for government clients;
- Market valuations for compulsory acquisition purposes;
- Rental valuations for new lease agreements and mid-term reviews.
- Valuation for unit entitlement purposes;
- Valuation of residential and mixed-use development sites; and
- Asset and financial reporting valuation.