Investment Valuation and Capital Market Advisory
Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories · Hotels ·
Residential Development Projects · Hospital & Aged Care · Special Purpose Properties ·
Infrastructure Airports & Port Facilities
Greg Preston is the founding Director of Preston Rowe Paterson and continues to be a pivotal figure in the growth of the business. Greg has successfully grown Preston Rowe Paterson’s operational presence since 1988, from one office in Sydney to 28 offices in Australia, 4 offices in New Zealand and has formed strategic partnerships with other valuation firms in China, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines.
Greg has extensive experience in real estate valuation, advisory, asset management, acquisitions, disposal and leasing; covering all facets of real estate and infrastructure. He has been involved in numerous major investment property transactions and has advised on a number of significant developments in the Sydney CBD.
Greg acts for major corporations, trusts, funds, government, banks, superannuation funds, private investors and developers in relation to commercial, retail, industrial, hotel and leisure, and residential. He has also acted for clients in relation to major infrastructure asset classes including airports, shipping ports and other infrastructure projects.
Greg specialises in:
- Investment valuation and advisory for office, retail, industrial, hotel and infrastructure;
- Development valuation and advisory for office, retail, industrial, hotel and infrastructure;
- Real estate capital markets;
- Strategic corporate real estate occupation analysis and planning;
- Acquisition strategy, negotiation and due diligence;
- Complex cash flow based investment and development modelling;
- Property investment capital markets advisory;
- Asset and property management advisory; and
- Expert witness assignments in major property litigation matters.
Greg, who has a degree in commerce and masters in applied finance is a Life Fellow of the Australian Property Institute (API) and Fellow of RICS, sitting on and chairing various boards and committees including past roles of NSW State President and National President and Chairman of API Limited. Greg is also on the PFA executive and a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.