Valuations for Financial Purposes
Iouri is a Commercial Valuer at Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney with experience in metropolitan Sydney and regional areas.
Iouri deals with many property types including commercial, retail, industrial, tourism, retirement, residential and specialised property segments, and has a particular interest in the analysis of underdeveloped assets.
Iouri has acted on behalf of all types of clients including financial institutions, developers, institutional investors, insurance brokers and companies, listed and private companies, listed and unlisted REITs, trustee and custodial companies, and government entities.
Iouri is a Certified Practicing Valuer of the Australian Property Institute, is Chairman of the Sutherland API Valuer Group, a Member of the Australian Property Institute CPD Committee NSW and is a Licensed Real Estate Agent for NSW.
- Valuation for accounting purposes.
- Strata valuation related to unit entitlement and common property.
- Compulsory acquisition.
- Valuation for conflict resolution, negotiation and litigation.
- Valuation for taxations and duties.
- Research, analysis and advisory.
- Valuation relating to leasehold interests.