Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories ·
Residential Dwellings – Houses, Apartments & Units
Nik is the Commercial Property Manager at Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney where he plays a significant role in overseeing the Property, Asset and Facilities Management division of the business.
Nik manages the NSW portfolio where he has developed positive relationships with the key stakeholders. Nik has worked with a range of client types including institutional investors, listed and private companies, listed and unlisted REITS, and government bodies.
Nik has experience managing all classes of property including commercial office buildings, retail shops and shopping centres, industrial warehouses and factories, and residential houses, apartments and units.
Nik’s motivation and outstanding interpersonal skills allow him to effectively handle the unpredictable situations that often arise in the property management environment.
Nick is a Licensed Real Estate Agent.
- In-depth and detailed understanding of portfolio management;
- Confidently negotiate leases and renewals;
- Arrears management;
- Contract management;
- Sales and negotiations;
- Follow up with vendors and purchasers;
- Organising maintenance requests; and
- Administration and reporting, including strategy plans, budgeting and financial transactions