Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories ·
Residential Development Projects · Special Purpose Properties
Ryan first joined Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney as a Graduate Commercial Valuer and Analyst. In this role, he learnt all aspects of commercial valuation and completed his Certified Practising Valuer qualifications.
Ryan has since been promoted into the Commercial Valuer/Analyst role and is currently specialising in investment and development valuation and capital markets advisory. Ryan works closely with Greg Preston, the Chairman and Managing Director of Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney where he gains valuable experience in this area.
Ryan specialises in various property types including commercial office buildings, retail shops and shopping centres, industrial warehouses and factories, residential development projects and special purpose properties.
Ryan has an impressive portfolio featuring all clients types including financial institutions, developers, institutional investors, insurance brokers and companies, listed and private companies, listed and unlisted REITS, trustee and custodial companies, and government entities.
- Keep abreast of the current issues, regulations, economic and market trends relevant to the property market;
- Compulsory acquisition;
- Rent determinations;
- Asset valuations;
- Knowledge of sophisticated IT systems e.g. TEAP software;
- Analysing and applying complex transactions, financial modelling (development, investment and infrastructure, DCF);
- Report writing skills; and
- Property inspections, undertaking valuations and compiling reports.