Investment & Commercial Development Valuations
Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories · Residential Development Projects
William joined Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney as a Graduate Commercial Valuer/Analyst where he worked closely with senior valuers and the directors, gaining valuable experience.
He has since been promoted into the Commercial Valuer/Analyst role where he works across various property types. These include commercial office buildings, retail shops and shopping centres, industrial warehouses and factories, and residential development projects.
William has worked with all types of clients including financial institutions, developers, institutional investors, insurance brokers and companies, listed and private companies, listed and unlisted REITS, trustee and custodial companies, and government entities.
William is a member of the Australian Property Institute.
- Collecting and analysing of sales and leasing evidence;
- Preparation of valuation and property research reports;
- Research of current market activity;
- Database management and quality control;
- Contacting stakeholders to book appointments;
- Understanding valuation principles and methods;
- Knowledge of sophisticated IT systems, e.g. APTP and TEAP software; and
- Intermediate Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.