News & media
We have news & media covered
Monitoring the news and media for issues that impact on property, real estate markets, our services and the economy is an integral part of what we do. As we continue to monitor news and media on property and economics, we will express our views on any potential impacts on the property areas we deal with.
- 25 November 2020 - Three Cities Metropolis Vision - The Central River City: Embracing a new lifestyle and environmental assets for a smart, well-connected city
- 29 October 2020 - Three Cities Metropolis Vision - The Eastern Harbour City: Leading Global Property Investment Gateway and Competitive Financial Capital to Transform the Property Sector
- 8 October 2020 - Three Cities Metropolis Vision - Sydney, Australia's economic powerhouse, on the path to become a Three Cities Metropolis
- 19 November 2020 - Offices will live on in a post-COVID world
- 12 November 2020 - 405 Bourke Street Tops out
- 11 November 2020 - High-quality assets that provide essential services key for our Diversified Property Fund
- 4 November 2020 - Centuria Healthcare Settles $115m worth of Real Estate
- 10 October 2020 - Preston Rowe Paterson has been awarded ISO 27001 certification
- 1 October 2020 - Greg Preston reflects on market evolution since the onset of the pandemic and what might come next.
- 7 May 2019 - Paris Approves First Skyscraper in 46 Years
- 20 May 2019 - Scentre Wins Approval for Doncaster Revamp, Sells $575m Stake in Burwood
- 21 May 2019 - Coalition win could signal the end of property downturn: Economists