The state-of-the art, web services based, software enhancing our property, asset & facilities management division
Preston Rowe Paterson enhances the property, asset and facility management division by undertaking a new property management system named Yardi.
Yardi is a world leader in best-practice property management and business intelligence software. Our new system is a fully integrated web-based platform incorporating property management, lease management, accounting and reporting functions. All key property and tenant information is readily accessible through real-time dashboards with full drill-down, enabling a comprehensive real-time view of all activities within a portfolio or enterprise.
Yardi is Preston Rowe Paterson’s latest investment in our strive for innovation, which we identify as a core value. Yardi is accessible via phone and tablet (in addition to desktop and laptop), giving our property management division access at all times. This is particularly important as we offer 24/7 support to a number of properties.
The new system offers superior service to clients across a range of property management functions including:
- Effective and efficient compliance management for essential services in accordance with all regulatory requirements;
- Streamlined, cost-efficient management of programmed and reactive maintenance through a trackable, enhanced electronic work order system;
- Improved lease document management and lease date administration;
- Real time financial reporting with detailed analytics on key performance indicators;
- Real time activity and status reports of all current and pending matters in each client’s portfolio
- Enhanced customer service to tenants;
One of our passions at Preston Rowe Paterson is heritage property, and we are lucky enough to manage a number of Sydney’s iconic buildings. Yardi is invaluable for managing the life cycle basis of properties that require constant maintenance and attention, such as those in our heritage portfolio. Making the management of heritage properties even easier!
This new addition to our property, asset and facilities management division makes our service offering unbeatable. Property managers at Preston Rowe Paterson have a longstanding history managing properties, whether that be small office spaces or entire commercial towers. This experience teamed with our core values of knowledge, professionalism and innovation makes Preston Rowe Paterson a strong performer within the property industry.
Our Director, Greg Preston, believes Yardi will ‘revitalise the logic of our property, asset and facility management.’ To chat to Greg or a member of our property, asset and facility management team please phone 02 9292 7400.