We have careers covered.
Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney’s success stems from our knowledge, experience and the people who make up our team. From our exceptional leadership team to the hard working property professionals and our dedicated support staff; each individual contributes to the momentous results that Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney continually achieves.
Our employees are given the opportunity to work on a variety of complex projects; from major developments to airports, infrastructure and ports. We provide services to a number of major corporations in Australia such as QANTAS, Chevron and Ausgrid; which allows our staff to gain firsthand experience working on high-level projects within the property industry.
As a growing property consultancy and advisory business we have many opportunities for passionate property individuals, be it experienced professionals or those starting their career in property. Our Directors and Associate Directors provide invaluable guidance to staff and we currently have a program to foster graduates and students through involvement in property matters.
We are proud of our reputation in the property sector and encourage all Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney staff to exercise our core values of knowledge, experience, professionalism and innovation daily. We provide staff with optimum office space and facilities to assist individuals to reach peak performance; in addition, we aim to regularly provide social opportunities for members of the company to interact on matters outside of Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney.
We understand the importance of education and as a result, we encourage our staff to engage in industry events, workshops and internal training and development days. Each year Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney sponsors the Australian Property Institute’s Young Property Professional and encourage participation by all staff members.
As a company that values the importance of inclusivity, we are long-standing members of the Australian Network on Disability and the Diversity Council Australia.
Roles we are currently recruiting for are listed under the careers tab. Please apply for any relevant positions.
Graduate Commercial Valuer/Analyst
Join Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney and benefit from working with an exceptional, supportive team of valuers and property professionals. We are expanding the team!
You will support and assist the directors of the business and the commercial team of valuers. As a graduate you will be working towards your CPV qualifications and learn all aspects associated with Commercial Valuations. Your day to day will include:
- Working alongside the directors and commercial valuers preparing research and sales evidence and assisting in the preparation of valuation reports as directed;
- Attend staff meetings, internal training events associated with the commercial valuation team;
- File set up including research and collation of required property data;
- Assisting valuers with enquiries and report preparation;
- Research current market activity and analyse comparable sales and leasing data for specific client work as directed;
- Collate, review, analyse and update internal databases with relevant commercial information;
- Complete key activities to work towards CPV accreditation with the API.
We are looking for someone who is keen and eager to learn and capable of working with many different people across the business at all levels.
Key attributes that are necessary to be successful in this role:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office particularly Excel;
- Knowledge of local property markets;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills;
- Self-motivated and driven;
- Knowledge of valuation principles and methods and how to apply them accordingly;
- Completed a recognised property degree to complete CPV certification.
Advancement to CPV and an outstanding career path is available for the right candidate!
Immediate start available.
Review our website at www.prpsydney.com.au.