Real Estate, Asset, Plant & Machinery Valuation
Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories · Hotels ·
Residential Development Projects · Rural Properties · Special Purpose Properties · Asset, Plant & Machinery
Greg Rowe is a founding director of Preston Rowe Paterson and he continues to be a pivotal figure in the growth and success of the business. Greg Rowe has substantial experience in real estate valuation; asset, plant and machinery; asset management and strategic consultancy.
Greg has worked across a range of high profile property and development projects throughout his career. His experience covers all classes of real estate including commercial office, industrial (manufacture and office warehouse); retail shops and shopping centres; hotel and leisure property (business and resort accommodation hotels, pubs and motels) and plant & machinery.
Greg acts for a variety of clients in relation to major infrastructure asset classes and provides services to clients where properties are existing assets or future development projects.
Greg specialises in:
- Valuation for commercial, retail, industrial, special purpose, investment and development valuation;
- Valuation of real estate, plant & machinery;
- Asset management;
- Strategic consultancy;
- Property services business management and development asset and property management advisory;
- Investment and corporate real estate advisory; and
- Financial management and strategic direction.