Investment Valuation and Capital Markets Advisory
Industrial Warehouses & Factories · Residential Development Projects · Special Purpose Properties · Infrastructure Airports & Port Facilities
Daniel’s roles have exposed him to a wide variety of properties including commercial, industrial and retail properties plus special use properties such as airports, ports, pubs and childcare centres.
Daniel undertakes major work across metropolitan Sydney, the Hunter and Greater West for a range of clients including Government Property NSW, Ports Authority of NSW, Roads & Maritime Services, Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, Sydney Water, Goodman, Catholic Schools Office, Qantas, NSW Department of Planning, Sydney Olympic Park Authority and local councils such as City of Sydney, Woollahra, Northern Beaches and The Hill Shire Councils.
- Rental assessments and advisory including specialized property i.e. Carriageworks site and the Old Darlinghurst Gaol, setting market stall fees for The Rocks Markets, outdoor dining, berthing licence fees and telecommunication rental assessments;
- Valuations of commercial, retail and industrial properties;
- Non-residential properties for investment and development purposes;
- Development valuations;
- Insurance valuations;
- Hypothetical freehold and leasehold valuations;
- Easement valuations;
- Assessing Marriage value;
- Estate Master Knowledge & Expertise;
- Childcare centre valuations;
- Plant and Equipment valuations; and
- Statutory valuations and advisory.