Investment Valuation and Capital Markets Advisory
Commercial Office Buildings · Retail Shops & Shopping Centres · Industrial Warehouses & Factories · Residential Development Projects · Special Purpose Properties
Dimity joined Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney in early 2011 as an Assistant Valuer, and soon progressed into a proficient and highly skilled Commercial Valuer/Analyst.
Dimity was appointed to an Associate Director at Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney in February 2021, where she continues to provide advice on specialised assets classes, in addition to commercial, retail, industrial and residential development projects.
Dimity has worked extensively in the area of childcare centre valuation, land tax reviews and objections and unit entitlement reallocations or assessments. This, coupled with her existing knowledge base for property valuation and advice in general, has built her reputation as the expert in these areas at Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney.
Over time Dimity has built an impressive portfolio featuring all client types including financial institutions, developers, institutional investors, insurance brokers and companies, listed and private companies, listed and unlisted REITS, trustee and custodial companies, and Government entities.
- Preparing valuation reports for disposal and acquisition purposes on behalf of various corporate clients;
- Preparing valuation reports for disposal of reclaimed land;
- Producing valuation reports for compulsory acquisition purposes for government agencies or private clients;
- Providing unit entitlement assessments for new developments or the reallocation of existing unit entitlements;
- Land Tax Reviews and objections;
- Large asset portfolio valuations;
- Valuation of residential and mixed-use development sites;
- Childcare centre valuation;
- Preparation of expert witness reports;
- Asset and financial reporting valuation; and
- Appearing as an Expert Witness at NCAT and the Land & Environment Court of NSW, balancing client’s instructions and requests without being unfaithful to her duty to the Court as her role as an Expert.