We have property covered.
Established in Sydney in 1988, Preston Rowe Paterson is a firm of property valuers, analysts, advisers and consultants who operate throughout Australia with links globally. Since our inception, it has been our philosophy to be recognised as an elite supplier of investment, development and asset professional property services.
To us 'property' means all forms of real estate and infrastructure as well as plant, machinery and equipment. We aim to provide superior property advisory services specialising in valuation, property and asset management, facilities management, transaction management, consulting and property market & economic research.Read More
- Sydney Retail Market Report December 2016
- Sydney Hotels and Tourism Report June to December 2016
- Sydney Residential Development Report December 2016
- Sydney Industrial Market Report December 2016
- Sydney Office Market Report December 2016
- December 2016 Economic Report
- Transactions in Review January 2017
- New Associate Director, Property, Asset and Facilities Management, Patrick Cooper
- Transactions in Review December 2016
- Sydney Impact Report: Residential Development Market September 2016
Thursday’s announcement by New South Wales’ Premier Mike Baird to soften its lockout laws may be seen as a relief for business operators in and around Sydney’s CBD and Kings Cross. The state government’s response to the easing of these laws, as recommended by an independent liquor law review, is the extension of the 1:30am […]Read More