Posted date: July 15th 2021 . Author Anna Antoine .
As an essential provider, we would firstly like to let our valuation and property management clients and friends know that we are open for business and are continuing to operate as best as we can in the circumstances with staff, client and building occupant, health and safety front of mind always.
When dealing with inspections, we ask our employees and clients to follow a strict protocol in line with the NSW Government’s and Australian Property Institute’s COVID-19 protocols as follows:
Our COVID-19 policy includes:
- Ensure all team members onsite and offsite at inspections adhere to the requirements of wearing a mask.
Please let us know before your appointment/inspection:
- If you are or anyone on the property is isolating or unwell,
- If you do not have a mask, we usually carry spares,
- Our team may ask to verify your COVID-19 test results, hotspots check-ins,
- We may reschedule appointments or inspections due to COVID-19 related issues.
- Wear a mask,
- Help us adhere to social distancing practices,
- No handshakes (or elbow pump) to be provided with our employees,
- Have all internal doors open for minimal contact.
If you cannot get in touch with us for some reason, please email email@example.com and our client services operatives will direct your enquiry to the relevant team member.